May 2, 2014

Update: YouTube, Summer Plans, and School

First off, sorry I haven't been posting lately. I'm not going to promise you that it will change, however if you care to follow me on social media to see what I'm up to here are my links:

Instagram: hanana_reynolds
Twitter: hanana_reynolds
Pinterest: hananareynolds
Google+: Hanna Reynolds

Back on track, I have started a YouTube channel, it's quite small, but it would be greatly appreciated if you subscribed to me. (Click here!). And if you have any video requests feel free to leave them below. 

This summer I will be in Texas (THE ENTIRE SUMMER!!!!) and I'll probably upload a blog or a few on that.

For now I am super busy finishing up my schoolwork so I can go to Nebraska in a week. I will be vlogging that and uploading that on my YT channel. 

Once again sorry I abandoned you guys. I don't even know if you guys are still here. Goodbye for now! 

xoxo,
Hanna Reynolds

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!