January 21, 2014

Liebster Award 2014!!!!

Woahhhh. Everyone, I got nominated for an award. I repeat: SOMEBODY ACTUALLY NOMINATED ME FOR AN AWARD. Thank you Amy! 

Rules of the award: 
Link the blog that nominated you for the award
Choose 11 bloggers to nominate who have less than 200 followers
Answer the 11 questions given to you
Let the people you have nominated know that you have done so
You can't nominate the person that nominated you
Create 11 questions for the people you nominate to answer


1) What made you want to start a blog?
The opportunity to know people from all over the world and sharing my opinions and advice to anyone who wants to listen. I think it's amazing how I can have friends in places like Croatia or Peru and that I can branch out to people who are so far away. 

2) Lipstick or lipgloss?
Lipgloss, hands down. Every once in a while I will reach for one of my favorite lipsticks, but I don't even carry any in my travel makeup bag. I'm quite sure I have over 25 lipglosses throughout my room. 

3) Favourite Nail Polish Brand?
Essie. I don't know if I even own one, but I just love how there are so many colors and when I get my nails done at the salon I usually look for a new Essie shade.

4) Name 5 places you want to travel?
(This is my favourite question!) I love traveling and I hope to incorporate it into my career one day.... whenever I graduate from high school and university. 1. Uganda 2. Norwich, England 3. Bora Bora 4. Alaska 5. South Korea, but realistically I want to go everywhere that I can. I've only traveled out of the United Sates once though.

5) Do you plan on staying in the country that you're in or moving?
I would love to move abroad. I think it would be so fascinating to learn about new cultures and people. Albeit I am not much of a people person, I love having the chance to meet people. There are so many possibilities in other regions of the world and I don't want to miss out on. 

6) Top 3 films?
1. Crazy, Stupid, Love
2. The Perks of Being a Wallflower 
3. Frozen (I had to throw in a Disney one)

7) One makeup item you can't live without?
Concealer. It it my holy grail item. I really don't have a brand preference yet, but I do like concealer sticks better than liquids.

8) Who's your role model?
Demi Lovato, Louise, and/or Zoella. Demi is so inspiring and her music and story really have a major impact on my life. Louise and Zoella are both hilarious and bea-u-ti-ful. I truly look up to this trio of girls for advice and when I am in self-doubt, watching them seems to pick me up. 

9) Fav high street Store? (Drugstore for all the Americans who are confused by this term.)
I'm just going to list brands instead of stores, because I don't really shop at any particular high street/ drugstore shops... Rimmel, Revlon, L'oreal, and Maybelline. 

10) Last thing you bought?
A Vanilla Chai Tea from Dunkin' Donuts. Yummmmy!

11) Fav item in our wardrobe?
My Faux Leather Jacket from Forever 21. I wouldn't say the quality is all that nice, but I love how it fits and the Moto Chic vibe it has. 

      A massive thank you to Amy for my nomination. Please go check out her blog and read her questions from her nomination. 

My questions:

1) Favorite clothing store and why?
2) What's your favorite book and why?
3) What did you have for breakfast this morning?
4) How many places have you traveled to?
5) The color on your nails right now (or the last color on them)?
6) Biggest fashion mistake? (Pictures?)
7) What was your New Year's Resolution?
8) Have you ever dyed your hair?
9) Favorite superhero?
10) Do you play any instruments?
11) Pumps, Boots, or Flats?

My Nominations:
R
Vanessa

*I'm not 100% sure these blogs have under 200 followers...*

I have spent 3 hours looking through blogs to select for my nominations. Have Fun! Feel free to follow my blog... haha self-promotion. Adios.

xoxo.
~Hanna

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much!! Check out my post on my blog!
    (My name isn't really Selina)
    BTW, It's mandatory to follow the person who has nominated you!

    Relationships.College.Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then what is your name? I read your blog post, I would love to learn to play the guitar.

      Delete
  2. Oh Em Gee!!!!! thanks so much for nominating :D
    I've always wanted to be nominated.... thank you
    I can't wait to write this post

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know when you write it. I'd love to check it out! xx

      Delete
  3. Well done for been nominated hun!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Crazy, Stupid, Love.! Definitely one of my favourite movies as well!

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for nominating me!
    It's incredible being a blogger sometimes, because you then realise you've made friends all across the globe, and that's pretty insane, imo!
    Essie makes the cutest shades, hands down.
    I watched Frozen recently and I feel so cliched when I say MUTHAFUQING FROZEN WAS THE BOMB DIGGITY.

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. I'd love to go to Canada! Frozen is definitely amazing though.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!