January 26, 2014

The Best Thing In My Life.

Hello my lovelies! 


I am literally so tired right now. It's four o' clock in the morning here on a Saturday night/Sunday morning. The only thing I want to do right now is crawl into my bed with tea and a book. I'm currently reading The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, although I am barely into it.. it seems interesting. Have any of you read it? Honestly I am very confused with it at the moment. Enough on that. 

One word. This word should make you melt like chocolate. Are you ready? Brace yourself. 1. 2.. 3... CHIPOTLE. Oh my. It is my absolute favorite place to eat. Some people have Nandos some have McDonalds, but Chipotle is mine. My order: (Unless I feel like being spontaneous and changing it up) is always 3 Corn soft tortillas, I recently made the switch from flour to corn and I'm surprised that I like it. Chicken, Sour Cream, Cheese, Pico de Gallo, Chili-Red Sauce, and a LITTLE BIT of Lettuce. I swear it will change your life. I would have taken a picture of my food to show you guys, but it was gone in around 5 minutes, so here is an ever-so-lovely picture of the food lineup. 

It's just to much. I can't take it. Sigh.

Afterwards my friend and I went to see "The Wolf of Wall Street" although it was a lot more vulgar and obscene than I originally expected I am thinking over my life very excessively now. The good news is: It makes me feel like less of a bad person. I don't really consider myself to be a bad person anyways, but you know. The better good news: LEONARDO DICAPRIO. Sorry no pictures, copyright and stuff, but to brighten things up here is a picture of tonight's lovely sunset. I love the pinks and blues and yellows working together.

In case you can't tell yet I love sunsets. Expect more.

To end my night I got to FaceTime my best friend, whom I have not seen in nearly a month. My day kind of started off mundane and subpar I had a marvelous night and was glad to be around supportive family and friends. Moral of the day: Things do get better. 

I have no words for my hair.
Pick your chin up darling and smile. Thank you for reading! Did anyone notice my blog remodel? Spent hours doing it. Until next time. Should I do a quick, easy, and healthy snack guide as my next post or any requests?


Necklace- Forever 21 ( I'm wearing it backwards though)
Jacket- Forever 21 (previously mentioned here as my favorite item in my wardrobe.)
Earrings- Kohl's

4 comments:

  1. So nice to read that you had a great day! I really want to see The Wolf on The Wall Street; but it hasn't really been released in my country yet.
    We don't have that eating joint in my country, but I love subway!

    Relationships.College.Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you ever travel to America, or another country that has Chipotle, I am highly recommending that you add it to the very top of your list.

      Delete
  2. I really want to read The Book thief, but I also really want to see the movie, I don't know if I can wait until i get my hands on the book
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am having the same dilemma with Vampire Academy. The movie is coming out Valentine's Day and my aunt offered to take me with her. I could easily finish the book in time, but I don't know if I can find it before then! >.< #readingprobs

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!