January 17, 2014

Simple Things


Recently I made the discovery (probably not the first) whilst I was painting my nails that if you put nail polish remover on lined paper the ink spreads. I thought I would take advantage of the opportunity for a photograph. I then realized how easily simple things fascinate me. This wasn't very shocking for me, but some people would see it as a ruined piece of paper. Put your creativity to it's best possible use and find something beautiful in everything. Don't let people rain on your parade if you think that the snow looks the best when there aren't any footprints in it (which I have pictures of on my camera). Just appreciate the simple things and you will be a happier person. This is kind of one of those pointless posts, but I just feel like it's necessary to sometimes take a step back from all the struggles and difficulties we come across every day to notice how happy we can be, if we let ourselves. Let yourself be happy. Sorry for the cheesy post. 

Here is the song I'm recommending at the moment. (Because I'm listening to it right now). I'm always experimenting with new genres. New music is for me is food for my soul.


Here is a picture of a gloomy sunrise without the sun.


xoxo.
~Hanna

8 comments:

  1. this is the cutest and thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!xxx
    www.amysimpsonn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey nice post, i nominated you for the Liebster Award for details check it out on my blog www.amysimpsonn.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I forgot to thank you about nominating me, which I might have done in the blog post, but I'd personally like to thank you. It means a lot to me.

      Delete
  3. Hey. Thanks a lot for the nomination. I did the same post a few weeks back :)

    XO Ayesha
    Defining Me
    Bloglovin|Google+|facebook|pinterest|Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog must be that great if it was nominated twice! quick question... How do you get the link when you comment your blog? I just write it down my blogspot website and I find that it is more of a hassle for people to copy and paste it to find my blog. I just read your Liebster award post and I wish I could speak other languages. I'm learning Spanish but I can't speak it very well.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!